Mac Miller's Cause of Death Revealed to Be Fentanyl and Cocaine

Rapper Mac Miller died of accidental overdose of fentanyl cocaine and alcohol

Coroner's officials said Monday that Mac Miller died of an accidental overdose of fentanyl cocaine and alcohol

Following some uncertainty, Mac Miller's cause of death has now been revealed.

Mac Miller died of an accidental overdose of fentanyl, cocaine and alcohol, according to the coroner. This includes a mix of fentanyl, cocaine and alcohol.

The publication reports a coroner categorised it as an accidental overdose.

Additional details have been published by TMZ this morning (November 5), including the fact that Miller's unresponsive body was found on his bed, in the praying position. During the 911 call, his assistant said that Miller was "blue".

Miller had an abrasion on the bridge of his nose, and blood was coming out of one nostril, the report said.

A sweep of Miller's home also found Xanax, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, and generic Adderall. A "Celebration of Life" concert with performances from Chance the Rapper, John Mayer, SZA, Travis Scott, Miguel and Anderson.Paak was held last month in Los Angeles and live-streamed on Miller's official Facebook page.

Miller, whose real name was Malcolm McCormick, was found unresponsive on his bed at his home in the Los Angeles area on September 7 by his assistant, according to the coroner's report.

The drug was also a factor in the fatal overdose suffered by rapper Lil Peep in November 2017. Days before his death, there were reports that he had broken up with his girlfriend, the singer Ariana Grande.

'Usual suspects' already battling at the foot of the Premier League mountain
Fox and NBC to stop airing Trump immigrant ad deemed racist