Graphic video captures officer's own near-death shooting

Orr had continued to talk on the phone while unloading his gun into Smith who sustained a life-threatening neck wound and two broken arms in the shocking attack

South Carolina police officer's camera glasses shows him being shot four times as gunman gets 35 years (GRAPHIC)

Malcolm Antwan Orr, 29, shot an Estill Police officer on New Year's Day in 2016. He was given the maximum possible sentence under the law of 35 years in prison.

Officer Smith was responding to a call regarding attempted theft of groceries from store customers when he noticed Orr walking from the store.

The video shows Police Officer Quincy Smith walking toward Orr and repeatedly telling him to stop and move his hands from his pockets.

The shots broke two bones in Smith's arm and punctured a vein in his neck, but, thankfully, he survived.

Officer Smith bought the camera for $30 on Amazon.

Almost two years later, Smith testified against Orr in court, according to the 14th Circuit Solicitor's Office.

The officer gave Orr one more final warning that he would be forced to use a Taser if he didn't comply with his demands.

"Tell my family I love them", Smith begged over the radio while slumped over next to his patrol auto, suffering from gunshot wounds to his neck, arms, and torso.

Two grand juries decided not to indict Officer Daniel Pantaleo in Garner's death. Orr continues to fire rounds at Smith as he goes to the ground, eight shots in total, before he flees.

Smith rushes back to his patrol auto and calls for backup. Smith told him to take his hand out or he would "be tasered".

"Tell my family I love them", implored a SC police officer whose video of his own near-death shooting was released this week, just one day after his convicted attacker was sentenced to prison. "I've been shot in the neck", he says. "Stay with me, man", as he struggles to figure out how he can best help Smith, who goes to the ground outside his patrol auto.

After what seems like an eternity and much radio traffic with the dispatcher, during which a bystander comforts the officer, other cops and EMTs arrive at the scene. Stay with me. Stay with me man.

But Smith said he forgives Orr - and even prays for him and his family. A paramedic removes Smith's glasses and moves them aside as Thompkins speaks with another officer as they develop a plan to pursue Orr. He told WJCL TV that he has nightmares about that day, but that he still hopes to return to work sometime early next year.

School bus drivers fear stop-arm violators most
NYPD Officer Recovering After Being Shot, Wounded In Brooklyn